?

Log in

~*There comes a time when "I love you" just doesn't say enough.*~
 
[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends]

Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in Becca's LiveJournal:

[ << Previous 20 ]
Sunday, August 14th, 2005
11:48 am
Hey everyone,

Well i'm at the libary again....

I don't know why but i still feel a bit down still over what has happened with me breaking up with mark, I just don't know what to do?

Does anyone think i'm over-reacting please give me advice....

Thamkyou!

Current Mood: sad

(3 yells | Meow)

11:45 am
*Hate*

Current Mood: Grrrr

(4 yells | Meow)

Tuesday, August 9th, 2005
3:55 pm
Hey everyone, well the internet is working but my livejurnal isn't for some reason it just wont keep me logged in. So i guess if i want to write a entry i'll need to come to the libary to update.....

Doesn't matter.....

Well my username is false advertising seeing I'm not with him anymore....I'm coping if anyone out there cared.....or cares...

Cya

Current Mood: Heartbroken

(4 yells | Meow)

Friday, July 8th, 2005
8:42 pm
Hey everyone well my holidays start as from now. Which is a good thing and which i'm looking forward too. Might be going to Canberra and Melbourne with my dad. Depends if i want to and yeah.....

Got the results for my Exam and I failed. Woot! *Says sarcasticly* Lol I got 34% which is a fail and my friend wendy got 50% and she doesn't even go to school.

Well that's all for now, my kitty is running around like crazey. :-p

Current Mood: okay

(Meow)

Sunday, July 3rd, 2005
11:35 am
Sometimes when you say I love you it just doesn't mean ehough....I still love him. Sighs
Hey Everyone.

How are you all going? Me well I feel like absolute CRAP! Sighs.... This past week has been the worst and I'm feeling as though i've made a bad choice and feeling like i'm going to regret it. I'm regretting it now, because I just love him so much, but i had a reason to or I wouldn't of done it otherwise. why does all bad things happen to me, when I feel like everything is going so well and perfect. Like I was in year 12, had a guy that loves me for who I am, great friends...etc.

Then.........My whole world turns upside down.

*Screams* I know he hurt me but.....I just want to be with him, not only that I keep reading the letters he gave me, keep looking at our photos, hugging my pillow that he made. I'm going insane. He's been in my dreams so much latley too.

I feel so lost, I know my friends are there for me, but it's just not the same. But thankyou all of my friends who are putting up with me, winging and whineing and talking about it. *Hugs*

I just wanted to be loved and now I think I might of lost it all, but i know it wasn't my falt. The only thing i did was ended it and that was for a reason. I know he still has feelings for me, God.... you don't get over this kind of thing over-night and move on. I know I shouldn't think about it, it doesn't help. But I can't help it I loved and cared about him so much and know the year wasn't wasted and he even said that himself. I just want him back....

See...Now look what happens when i talk about my feelings. I'm going crazey. I had another dream last night and mark was in it again, why does my mind have to do these things to me? Why. Well I might as well tell you all what happened in my dream....

My Dream;

Well I can only remember only bits and peices. Like at one point i was in adelaide and i was talking to my cousin Danni and my dad for some reason but i don't know why? then the next part i was at school and i went onto the bus to talk to Mark I guess because the next minute we were talking and then we went into a tight hug, you know those kind of ones where you never want to let go.. and then I woke up, I don't know if my dreams and horoscopes are trying to tel me something or what? Because whenever i read our horoscopes it's as if thier telling us we need to sort it out. Sighs. I just love him so much still. I never wanted to break up with him and never wanted my love life to turn out like this we were so in love, I don't know how this could of happened to us, everyone tells us we are the best couple.

Memories.......<3

Well I've expressed enough.

Current Mood: I still love him

(5 yells | Meow)

11:18 am
Exam
Well tomorrow which is Monday I have my Mid-year Exam and I don't want to do it. I feel kinda nervious and sick.

Sighs.

Current Mood: sick

(Meow)

Saturday, June 18th, 2005
1:56 pm
27 DAYS TILL THE NEXT HARRY POTTER BOOK COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Mood: ecstatic

(1 yell | Meow)

1:18 pm
Well I thought that it was time again for another update, so here i am at the Kapunda Libary. How exciting, I'd rather be at home right now, instead of having to come all the way up here in the cold, dark day. But I'll survive lol, sorry about me winging, lol.

Well while i came to the libary i borrowed two books and two movies. So i've got something to do today and my friend stacey has just came in.

well the only exciting thing i can think of that i got a kitten.

and that tomorrow i will be seeing mark.

Well i'm going to go and talk to stacey now.

bye

(2 yells | Meow)

Monday, June 6th, 2005
4:10 pm
Hello everyone, Well I'm at the libary again I managed to get down here because I'm not feeling too well. But I can't really afford to miss much school actually with being in year 12 and all.

I would be at home on the computer but seeing my computer hasen't been looked at or fixed yet by my mums friend. GRRRRRRRRRR

* Wants her own computer back*

*Sobs*

I feel as though nothing ever turns out right.

Except my friend, BF, Etc all that kinda stuff.

I also came here because i wanted to borrow another book, seeing i'll probably finish the other book i only just borrowed saturday tonight. I've really been into reading books lately.

I borrowed a book called Green Angel it looks interesting.

What else? well lately Amy has been driving me around, because of her P Plates. And because she like driving with her friends, so that's fun. Even though from my sickness i had a great day today was so funny.

Oh the weekend i had a good time, i baby-sat my little sister on Saturday and then that night fel rang me up and then her and amy ended coming over at like 8pm and we chated for a couple of hours it was so funny, we were so gone. Me and amy were getting drinks for the three of us and me and amy had lemonade and gave fel some red cordial, but put a little bit of lemonade in her drink, it was funny because she doesn;t like lemonade or any soft drink.

Then ME, Amy and Fel hanged out at Amy's house and weent for a walk down the street and bought some lunch and chated, watched a movie called cinderella story *Love that movie* it was so cute. Thier were some hot guys in that movie too, it made it even better because Hilary duff was in the movie too, she's a great actor. Later on that afternoon we went for a drive, and then Amy dropped us off home.

It was a very enjoyable weekend and then in like two weeks it's fels b-day that should be great fun.

It's so ,much fun hanging out with Aims and Fel, just the three of us.

Now back to reality...School.

Wants holidays to come back.

Well better get going it's 4:27 and i feel like soup so i need to head home.

Love Becky

It should be good because Mark and me can hang out tomorrow, because we have a youth group thing to go to.

*Loves her mark*

Now i think my lj is long enough

Current Mood: sick

(5 yells | Meow)

Thursday, May 26th, 2005
5:13 pm
You scored as Anakin Skywalker.

</td>

Anakin Skywalker

72%

Padme Amidala

69%

C-3PO

64%

Darth Vader

50%

Obi Wan Kenobi

47%

General Grievous

44%

Emperor Palpatine

44%

Yoda

44%

Mace Windu

42%

Clone Trooper

39%

R2-D2

28%

Chewbacca

22%

Which Revenge of the Sith Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


*Confused* How does that work when I'm female lol?

Current Mood: amused

(Meow)

Sunday, May 22nd, 2005
11:56 pm

I'm at the Libary, because my computer is Broken. It's not FAIR!!!  I can switch the computer on and all, but it won't go onto anything. When I turn my computer on it says I need to type some code thing on it. *Confusing* Mum needs to ring her friend to fix it. I've survived, but the worst thing is i can't do any computer work at home. :(

On other news, I went to the kapunda Swap Meet it was pretty boring, but i had Mark there for Company. So it wasn't all bad. I had Marks company all Weekend which was good. Had someone around my age to talk too, he's not much younger than me anyway.

I had double Art today so it wasn't all bad.

I can't wait to this weekend sopposed to be seeing Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith. That movie looks so cool. Looking forward to be seeing it. Mark is sopposed to be coming with us, it sounds like he goes everywhere with us lol. That a great thing though, i love spending time with him.

*Love*

Well got to get going now.

Love *B*E*C*K*Y*



Current Mood: Ok

(8 yells | Meow)

Monday, May 16th, 2005
6:00 pm
"you can choose your Friends, But you can't choose your Family"

I love my Family, I would want them no Diffrent.

*Love*

Don't mind me, I'm in a good mood. Hopes that it stays that way.

*Grins*

Current Mood: happy

(Meow)

5:44 pm
I'm feeling a lot better now, My cousin really made me feel better and cheered me up a lot. I love my family.

My cousin Jess is cool, She's even a cool friend. I look at my cousins as my friends and family, because at least their always there for you. I even look at some of my close friends as family too. Because their there for me.

I had a good weekend apart from some Txt messages, My cousin rang me up Saturday night and asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and my other cousins and i said yes of course so an hour later she picked me up from my grans house and we drove to Marion and went to the movies.

There was me, My cousins Alanna, Jess, Cindy and Adam. It was great to catch up with them. I think we should do that more often. Their so cool and fun to hang out with.

We saw the movie called "You and your stupid mate" The movie was so funny. It was a Aussie movie which made it even more better and more funny. Hehehehe. But I would of like to see Kindome of Heaven, but my cousin Jess had already seen it. It was funny in the Cinima while we were watching previews because whenever a new preview started my cousin would whisper Star Wars because he wanted to see a preview. It was funny and because he is so obsessed with Starwars. I like star wars too, and looking forward to the new one that's coming out this week. Hopefully I'll go and see it at the cinimas.

Lol.

I slept at my cousins Cindys and then the next mourning we went on the Million Paws Walk, that was fun. We were raising money for the RSPCA so it was for a good cause.

Anyway that is all for now.

Bye

Love Becky.

Current Mood: Better

(2 yells | Meow)

Sunday, May 15th, 2005
7:49 pm
Friends......
Sometimes I really wonder why I even have friends in the first place.

Well certin friends to be exact. But not mentioning any names, because they both have a livejournal. And I don't care if you read this because this is my Journal and I'm allowed to type what I want and when i want too. Seeing I have no one that I can talk too.

At this moment. Sighs.... I was having a fine weekend untill I got some Txt Messages, I don't even know why I bother trying to be a good friend. I know what my Problem is, It's that I'm too nice for my own good. That's what it is.

Please no one comment, Because I don't want to start any Bitch Fights, with me typing my thoughts. Only post if it's nothing nasty.

Thankyou....

I only want to type my thoughts because I find it helps me.

Why is it that I get into fights with certin friends more than once and it's the same people, I know no one is exactily perfect. I know I've made mistakes myself. I know some, most of my friends have at least made one mistake and it's only normal.

I don't think that I've done anything wrong, all I do is try to be there for my friends. Either if their Sad or Happy. That's all I was trying to do, was be a good friend. Because mostof the time I saw one of my friends she looked Sad or Deppressed and all I asked her was a simple Question, acting all caring and stuff and they would either say nothing was wrong with them or they just didn't want to tell me. It's not like I would go and tell everyone. This Friend told me that it was too Risky and Upsetting to tell her friends, So I've given up.

I've tried to be a good friend, I'm just not going to bother trying to be a good friend. Don't bother telling me, if at any point you decide too. Because look what has happened. I thought we had a strong Friendship, that's all. We've known each other for that amount of time. I've trusted you with some of my things I've told you. But I don't know what to think anymore.....I don't know who I can trust or talk too.

It just upsets me so much too see how many fights friends have. And the topics of fights that I've had with friends. Certin ones. I don't know what to do.

Then the next thing I know one of my'n and her friends sends me a txt message having a go at me.

Ugh...

I just don't know what to do....

At least I know I can trust Stacey, and Sarah. Well I think I can. I'm so confused I don't know.

But apart from all that I had a good weekend.

All this was between me and a friend all because she thought I was Ignoring her, when I wasn't.

Grrr, Then she goes talking behind my back to my friends and then they ring me.

Fine everyone can just blame me, not that anyone really cares.....

I think I mentioned Everything.

Cya Love Becky

Current Mood: Sighs....

(2 yells | Meow)

Friday, May 13th, 2005
3:54 pm
Short Quiz
FULL NAME: Rebecca Anne Withers
>
> BIRTHDAY: 18th Feb 1988
>
> STAR SIGN: Aqurias
>
> AGE: 17
>
> WHAT R U LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing, I'm at school
>
> WHAT IS SITTING NEXT TO U RIGHT NOW? a Kim
>
> WHO DO U WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF UR LIFE WITH? I don't know yet? I do
have a BF at the moment. But I'm not sure if I want to spend my life
with him. But it's a possibility, because I love him heaps, I'll just
see where things go...
>
> WHERE DO U WANT TO GO ON UR HONEYMOON? Umm...well I'm not Married yet?
But I guess I'd like to go somewhere over seas. That would be cool.
>
> FIRST DAUGHTERS NAME? Jade or Maddy. I think those names are cute.
>
> FIRST SONS NAME? umm....Don't know. But Mark likes the name Izack.
>
> WHAT MAKES U HAPPY? being with my friends, Boy Friendd and Family
>
> HOW MANY BUDDIES ON UR LIST? Lots.
>
> WHAT DO U LIKE TO DO? sleeping, hanging out with friends,
shopping,Drawing,going on the net, reading HP and SOUE
>
> WHAT DID U DO YESTERDAY? Went to the Cemetary
>
> WHO DID YOU LAST PHONE? Felicity
>
> WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Spiders
>
> EYE COLOUR? blue
>
> HAIR COLOUR? brown
>
> HEIGHT? dunno
>
> WORST THING ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? Too many to type
>
> FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT OPPOSITE SEX? their attuitde, and thier looks
>
> CHANGE SOMETHING ABOUT UR SELF WHAT WOULD IT BE:Umm....have a slim body
figure.
> SIBLINGS? Josie 9yrs old.
>
> YOU EVER HATED ANY PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY? not really
>
> FAVORITES...
>
> VEGETABLE: carrot
>
> CANDY: Sour Lollies
>
> M&MS?: normal
>
> DRINK? Sour Fanta
>
> MOVIES: Harry potter
>
> TV SHOWS: The OC, Home and Away, neighbours, new episodes of the Simpsons
>
> JEWELLERY: Necklaces
>
> NIGHT OR DAY? night
>
> SUN OR RAIN? sun but not 2 much sun
>
> CAREER: Haridressing
>
> GOING TO UNIVERSITY: no
>
> HAVE YOU EVER...
>
> LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY? Yes
>
> DRANK ALCOHOL? yes
>
> BROKEN THE LAW? no
>
> BROKEN A BONE? Yes
>
> BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT? no
>
> BEEN IN A POLICE CAR?? no
>
> COME CLOSE TO DYING? no
>
> BEEN IN A SAUNA? no
>
> IN A HOT TUB? no
>
> SWAM IN THE OCEAN? yes
>
> WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:
>
> SCARS? ok, I guess.
>
> ABORTION? depends on the situation
>
> COUNTRY MUSIC? dont know never listern 2 it
>
> CLASSICAL: boring
>
> RAP: annoying, Depends
>
> R'n'B: alryt
>
> POP: kool
>
> Rock: yes i like pop rock
>
> SOAP OPERAS: addicted
>
> AIRPLANES: Don't know, haven't been on one before.
>
> YOUR GOOD LUCK CHARM? dunno
>
> WORST SONG U EVER HEARD? 2 many
>
> AND THE BEST?: Goodcharlotte,Greenday, Gwen, Simple Plan, Etc
>
> SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL: no!:-p
>
> YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? my friends, BF:-p
>
> ACTOR/ACTRESS? Umm Orlando Bloom
>
> FAV. STORYTELLER: the people who tell the story
>
> HAVE YOU EVER HAD...
>
> CHICKEN POX? yes
>
> COLD: yes
>
> STITCHES? Yes
>
> CANCER? no
>
> SURGERY: Yes
>
> HOSPITALISED? yes
>
> ENJOY PARKS? yes
>
> LIKE SCHOOL? its ok
>
> LIKE TO PARTY!? yep
>
> EAT A LIVE HAMSTER FOR A MILLION DOLLARS? hell no i would never eat a live
> animal
>
> GO TO A HANSON CONCERT IF YOU HAD A FREE TICKET? no way
>
> GET ANYTHING PIERCED OTHER THAN YOUR EARS? Mabey depends
>
> IF YOU WERE STUCK ON AN ISLAND, WHICH 2 PERSON WOULD YOU WANT WITH YOU?
Mark and Sarah:-p
>
> THREE THINGS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERTED ISLAND? food, water, somethin 2
> do
>
> WHAT IS YOUR LIFE MOTTO: It always hurts too see the one you love love
someone else. Love that saying.
>
> IF YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE AND IT WOULD HURT THEM IF THEY FOUND OUT,
> WOULD YOU TELL THEM? mayb or ill tell a friend and see way they say
>

Current Mood: ^_^

(Meow)

Monday, May 9th, 2005
7:16 pm
Markness.............
I love Mark!

Current Mood: Markness

(3 yells | Meow)

Sunday, May 8th, 2005
8:17 pm
*Sends Love*

I'm so bored, should do some homework but I don't feel like it.

*Goes off to do Homework*

Evilness........

Current Mood: Meh....Homework....

(Meow)

Thursday, May 5th, 2005
5:15 pm
Hello everyone I'm at the Libary practicing my Learners- The 8 Give Way Questions. I'm doing ok i guess for my first time. I'm here because my computer won't load the learners site properly.

So yeh.

Was talking to mark but he left, Should head home tis getting dark.....

Current Mood: amused

(4 yells | Meow)

Monday, May 2nd, 2005
6:27 pm
Well today was the first day back at school. It was ok I guess, apart from the fact that I had double IP which is such a nightmare. *Words cannot Explain* The teacher is just so annoying. *Slaps self* How can teachers be so annoying? But at least I only have one lesson with her tomorrow.

On other more better news, today was fun apart from the double. I got to see my sweet BF, that was nice. Also got to see all of my other friends, which I missed seeing them everyday.

Was a good day after all.

But so much work to do!!! *Hate* Sometimes I feel like just quiting, but know that i can't.

Anyway I'd miss my younger friends too much and my BF.

Later

Love Beck

Current Mood: amused

(Meow)

Sunday, May 1st, 2005
8:48 pm
MILO MMMmmmmmm.....................
well at the moment i'm drinking Hot Milo....................

Well actually I haven't started drinking it seeing with the fact that it's too hot and don't want to burn my toung. Lol. *Ouchies* *Grin*

But I'm in quite a good mood at the moment.

EXCEPT my computer is being a real pain in the ass. It keeps coming up with lines while i'm typing and takes forever to erase. *sobs* why is my computer so mean to me.

*sobs some more*

Current Mood: Computers Ugh.....

(1 yell | Meow)

[ << Previous 20 ]
About LiveJournal.com